UK Fiancé Visa permits a person to bring their fiancé into the UK to live with them as long as the Individual ensures they have established status as a British citizen or permanent residence.
If you have the intent to bring your partner to the United Kingdom then Visawise Consultants can support and guide you in the application process. Visawise Consultants has a wide range of knowledge in partner applications with fantastic results.
Fiance visa is granted for a period of six months which gives the applicant enough time to come to the United Kingdom to get married. Once the couple are married a Marriage application can be submitted.
- People who wish to apply for UK Fiance Visas must be 18 years of age or over.
- Relationships Requirement for UK Fiance Visas
- Applicants should have met each other.
- Applicants must plan to marry within six months of obtaining the UK Fiance / fiancée visa.
- Applicant must live with their partner after marriage.
- UK Fiance / fiancée visa applicants must be able to support their dependents without recourse to public funds or working.
- new English language requirements
- Must meet financial requirement (an income of at least £18600 or £22400 if sponsoring a child),
Fiancé or Proposed Civil Partner Visa is dedicated to those of applicants who would like to travel to the UK to get married or have a civil partnership ceremony. This type of visa cannot be obtained from inside the UK.
Must intend to live together in the UK, The Fiancé or Proposed Civil Partner of a British Citizen or a settled person visa is usually granted for 6 months with possibility of extension for another two years. This type of visa usually leads to permanent settlement in the UK under Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) category.
Call our experts today for a free initial assessment, Call our experts on +92-3444460000 and discuss your options in more detail.