Tier 5 Visa
The Tier 5 of the points based system was presented to permit skilled workers aged 18-30 to come to the UK on a provisional basis. The first group is for applicants coming to the UK to contribute in the Youth Mobility Scheme, Second group are those who wish to participate in an explicit job on a provisional basis. Tier 5 is distributed into the subsequent 5 classes:
- Creative and sporting worker
- Charity worker
- Religious worker
- Government authorised exchange
- International agreements
Minimum points required to qualify for this visa class.
Points are granted if the applicant can provide:
- A valid Certificate of Sponsorship
- Maintenance – sufficient funds to financially support themselves whilst in the UK.
Tier 5 Youth Mobility Scheme
- Age between 18-30 years.
- National of a country which is contributing in the scheme or a British Overseas Citizen, a British National (Overseas) citizen or a British Overseas Territories Citizen.
- Financially support themselves whilst in the UK without recourse to public funds.
- No dependent or Children, on application
- Not previously entered the UK under the Youth Mobility Scheme or Working Holiday Maker visa.
- Maximum stay in the UK under this category is 24 months.
- Switching to another UK visa category is not permitted.
Call our experts today for a free initial assessment, Call our experts on +92-3444460000 and discuss your options in more detail.