UK Visitor/Tourist Visa
Visitor Visas permits you to visit to the United Kingdom for a range of motives, including common tourist visit, seeing friends, seeing family, business, medical treatment or study.
Visawise Consultants experts are equipped to support you with every phase of your situation. Preparing documentation to filling out assessment forms. Our OISC regulated advisers deliver the uppermost premium package of understanding.
In common a visitor visa for the UK continues six months.
- Visiting Friends – Tourist and seeing friends, this Visitor Visa lets you stay with friends or in hired accommodation, Proof of accommodation will have to be shown in the UK.
- Visiting family: You can come and stay with family who live in the UK under this visa.
- Visiting for business: This visa allows business people such as doctors, academics, and researchers etc. to visit the United Kingdom for their best fit purpose.
Visitor Visas are also available to people who are coming to the UK as sportsmen, entertainers, and to receive private medical care. Our consultants will provide full information on the rules and restrictions on these visas to ensure you have the best visa to fit your requirements.
Things I cannot do on a Visit Visa.
- You cannot get married on a visit visa
- Cannot overstay your stay of visa
- Not allowed paid work on this visa
Call our experts today for a free initial assessment, Call our experts on +92-3444460000and discuss your options in more detail.