Sole Representative of Business Situated Outside UK.

View Assessments

Sole Representative of Business Situated Outside UK.

The Sole Representative of an Overseas Business visa category is for businesses that would like to send a senior employee to the UK in order to establish a commercial presence for the company in the UK.

Your initial Sole Representative of an Overseas Business visa will normally be valid for 3 years, after which you will be able to extend your stay for a further two years. After five years in the UK as a Sole Representative of an Overseas Business, you may be eligible to apply for settlement.

Your spouse and any children under the age of 18 may accompany or join you as your dependents. Your spouse would not have any restrictions on employment, business or work. However, you will not be able to work for any business other than the business that you represent in the UK.

For your entry clearance application as a Sole Representative, you will need to submit your application from outside the EEA. You will further need to demonstrate that you have enough money to support yourself and your family without help from public funds. As you are required to take operational decisions on behalf of the business, you will need to prove that you have got English language skills and therefore you need to meet the English requirement. Finally, you must be recruited and employed outside the UK by a company whose headquarters and principal place of business are outside the UK.

Our business immigration consultants have experience in assisting all types of companies and partnerships. Whether you are a small business or a large multinational looking to expand into the UK, our consultants and lawyers are experts in the immigration options available and will guide you through the complex Home Office rules and policies.

Call our experts today for a free initial assessment, Call our experts on +92-3444460000 and discuss your options in more detail.