Visawise Consultants is an intrusted organization helping students in the market. Visawise Consultants have the connection of education institutes allowing an applicant to study in the UK.

Applicants have the choice to study within the United Kingdom. Visawise Consultants will draw up a plan making sure the best education course is provided to yourself at that time.

Course of Education

 A UK Student Visa candidate must demonstrate acceptance onto a course of study.

  • A public sponsored institute of further or higher education
  • A renowned full-time degree program.
  • A full-time program of study
  • A weekday course at a single institution that involves at least 15 hours of organized daytime study a week.
  • Must be able to pay for the course
  • Not allowed to work full time
  • Not allowed to claim Public Funds
  • Meet Institutes regulations and then receive Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS)
  • Overseas fees are different for students who are of British nationality
  • From 6 April 2013 changes are being made to the student route (Tier 4). This will mean that if you are a PhD student completing your course, you can apply to stay in the UK for a further 12 months, beyond the end of your course to find skilled work or to set up as an entrepreneur.

Married spouses will be approved of leave to remain for a period equivalent to that granted to the applicant. Applicant and dependant must be capable to maintain themselves both individually and with the aid of the applicant.

Your spouse/common-law partner will be allowed to work only if your visa was allotted for 12 months or more.

A Tier 4 visa does have restrictions as the purpose of the visa is for education, limits on how much you can work each week.

Call our experts today for a free initial assessment, call our experts on +92-3444460000 and discuss your options in more detail.